Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Review

Saturday was so nice.  My daughter was out with her friends all day and my husband actually worked and studied for his test.  This meant that I had a Saturday morning and afternoon all to myself, it was a little piece of heaven.  First I did some shopping and bought a cute pair of shoes, then I felt like being crafty so I planned a project and went to the store only to find out that they didn't have what I needed--so disappointing, I then called my daughter to see if she was going to be at home with her friends and she said no, I was so excited because now I could buy some snacks, rent a movie, and watch it all by myself--no interruptions.  Later my husband and I went to go look at homes and then went on a date.  Life doesn't get any better than this!

Today (Sunday) has been a great day as well.  It was kind of weird in the Sunday school class we teach because the kids were all focused!  Two of the girls were emotional and were glued to my side until snack...they are so cute.  I was a little upset because one of my friends asked me if I got her text on Friday and I told her no.  She was texting me to see if i wanted to go jet skiing with her!  I was so sad.  I've been saying that I need to get a new phone and now, for reasons like this I've gotta do it.  It is so beautiful today, perfect weather so I went for a long walk.  I hope everyone had as great of a weekend as me!

No comments: